Skip to main content

Frustrated

Like with any diet when the weight stops coming off things get really hard. Just frustrated that my weightloss is at a haunt. Trying to figure out how to get it moving again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addiction...

I want to get back to my blog because, well, I've not written anything in well over a year. Writing helps me and I just need to get back to it. In that year I have put on some of my weight. How much...oh, like 35 pounds! Some of that is from my hormonal change after a hysterectomy. Some of that is stress. But most of that is my addiction. My name is Shannon and I'm addicted to food. Yes, addicted to food. It is my drug of choice. I'm not addicted to healthy foods. I'm addicted to sweets to the point that I have days that I eat nothing but sweets. I have tried several medications to help me but none have helped so far. I am going to be working on myself again and working to overcome this addiction. It is so hard but I can do it.

Progress in Pictures

May 12, 2014 May 27, 2014 June 19,  2014 July 21,2014 August 14,2014 September 7,  2014 October 1, 2014 October 19, 2014 March 16, 2015 June 10, 2015

Trying something new...

So I stopped at Sam's Club to pick up some veggies. I saw a large bag of Brussels sprouts. They were about $4 so I thought what the heck, I'll give them a try. Steven researched ways to cook them and we decided to roast them in the oven. We added a little olive oil and the garlic seasoning from the Melting Pot. OMG! They were great! I never thought I'd like them but I did. A healthy, inexpensive, tasty side dish. I'm glad I found something new and tried it.